Terms and Conditions
MULTI-STEP CWD TESTING PROCESS
- Blood is collected from a freshly harvested deer or elk, prior to processing, using sample collection kits
- A test or multiple tests are ordered through the SAWCorp portal
- The blood samples are mailed to the SAWCorp lab for processing
- The lab sends the test results to the sample submitter via email
WHERE TO PURCHASE KITS
- Sample collection kits for harvested deer can be ordered through the SAWCorp website or can be purchased at selected outdoor retailers.
- Sample collection kits for live animal tests can be purchased through the SAWCorp website.
- Tests can only be ordered through the SAWCorp website.
For Sample Collection Kits ordered through SAWCorp website:
- Unopened sample collection kits purchased through the SAWCorp website may be returned for a full refund of the purchase price within 90 days of purchase.
- Opened sample collection kits may not be returned
In order to receive a refund you must notify us within one hundred and eighty (180) days of purchasing the test via email at email@example.com. Following notification to SAWCorp of your request for refund, you must also return the sample collection kit to SAWCorp within thirty (30) days of the date on which you request a refund. At the following address:
Sustainable Agriculture and Wildlife Corp, LLC
10777 Barkley St. Suite 200
Overland Park, Kansas 66211
Once we have received your sample collection kits we will refund the purchase price within fourteen days, to the credit card used for the purchase. We will not issue a refund if we do not receive your CWD blood collection kit within thirty (30) days of your request for refund.
For Sample Collection Kits purchased from Retailers:
- Sample collection kits purchased from retailers can only be refunded by the retailer from which you purchased the kit, and is subject to the retailer’s refund policy.
- Please consult the retailer’s refund policy to determine if your kit is eligible to receive a refund.
For Blood Tests ordered through the SAWCorp.com website:
- Once blood samples have been received by the lab no refunds will be given.
- Paid for but unused blood tests may be cancelled for a full refund of the purchase price within 180 days of purchase.
In order to receive a refund you must notify us within one hundred and eighty (180) days of purchasing the test via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must include the unique batch identifier and sample numbers of the tests. We will issue a refund for the purchase price within fourteen days, to the credit card used for the purchase.